Sunday

Mystical Rose Flowers: Poetic Flowers Arranged with a Prayer


Flower Shop Sticker Shock?

Mystical Rose Flowers, LLC operates as a 
home-based event floral design business. 

It's nice to know your flowers are made with care, 
and with Mystical Rose Flowers, 
it's absolutely amazing...
to know your flowers are made with prayer.

Ultimately, with Mystical Rose Flowers, designs are made with an artistic touch that become...
"Poetic Flowers, Arranged with a Prayer"

A Little Bit About Me

Hi, I'm Mel Cameron, a home-based floral designer trained in European hand-tied bouquets by the Middle Atlantic Florist Association, instructed by world-renowned Dutch Florist Rene van Rems, and instructed by author and designer Michael Gaffney. Since beginning in 2011, I have developed both a deep love for flowers and a dedication to praying for those who will receive them. Also, I am a "green" florist - I only purchase the flowers needed for each event, and I try to give away or donate what we cannot use. This spreads smiles and reduces waste, and those are two things I enjoy. I design for only 20-40 weddings per year, based on availability. I now have several florist colleagues who work with me in tandem for larger wedding contracts and installations. I specialize in design for event budgets of $800 to $3,000. If you want to read the whole story of how I became a florist, click here.

Please fill out the form so I may schedule a consult with you to discuss your wedding floral vision.